Who can apply for a grant from NFWFWF?
Only NFWFWF members are eligible for financial assistance. A NFWFWF member is a self-identified lesbian who resides full-time or seasonally in one of the following 3 townships:
- Southold Town
- Riverhead Town
- Shelter Island Town
What kind of healthcare grants are available from NFWFWF?
There are two kinds of grants available through NFWFWF:
Helathcare Grants and LifeLine Grants
- Helathcare Grants: Funds are available to NFWFWF members for out-of-pocket medical expenses such as mammograms, other diagnostic tests, annual physicals, health insurance co-payments, dental and eye care, physical therapy, medication, and more.
- LifeLine Grants: Funds are available to NFWFWF members for assistance in paying for LifeLine medical alert service and equipment.
How to apply for a NFWFWF Grant
- If you would like to apply for a NFWFWF grant fill out both pages of the Grant Application completely. You can get a Grant Application by clicking here.
- Make sure to indicate if you are applying for a Helath Care grant or a LifeLine grant by filling out Step 1, part B. If you have any questions about completing the application call us at 631-477-8464 or send us an email by clicking here.
- After completing the application, return it to NFWFWF as follows:
- Email the completed form to NFWFWF by clicking here, or
- Mail it to: NFWFWF, Att: Grants Chair, PO Box 804, Greenport, NY 11944